Last Updated on January 14, 2021
When it comes to picking a beach where we can relax and celebrate summer, we tend to become a little picky. But since visiting every beach and testing them ourselves is going to take a lifetime, we have decided to just take a look at what that the Beach-inspector.com has to say about all the beaches.
They have tested 1,595 beaches in more than 50-holiday regions, and Spain, with all of its glory, was capable to dominate the list of the most breathtaking beaches in the world, including Indonesia, Israel, Thailand, UK, and Kenya.
The Beach-Inspector is considered to be the first professional beach information platform, and over the past 3 years, they were sent off to many destinations all around the globe, spending 2 days or more on every beach to evaluate it.
They studied the water quality, the sand, visual beauty, and they didn’t forget the facilities like the showers, bars, and restaurants. They have divided all the beaches into categories, and they came up with 5 broad themes:
– Party beaches.
– “Wow” beaches.
– Classic holiday.
– Special ambiance.
The ones that are filed under the “Wow” category are the beaches where you can create lifelong memories while enjoying sites that will take your breath away.
There are 21 destinations that made it to the list, 3 of them in Thailand and 5 of them were in Spain. However, the concept of this list is not like the “top 10 beaches in the U.S.” that gets released every year by Stephen P. Leatherman, A.K.A. Dr. Beach.
This list covers beaches from the entire world for those who are interested to travel overseas and discover new cultures. So, these are the top gorgeous beaches that will blow “Wow” your mind:
1. Manda Bay in Kenya
2. Diani Beach in Kenya
3. Cala Mariolu Sardinia in Italy
4. Playa de Cofete, Fuerteventura in Spain
5. Pai Plong Beach Ruffian in Thailand
6. Canto de la Playa in Dominican Republic
7. Playa de ses Illetes Formentera in Spain
8. Trou aux Biches Beach in Mauritius
9. Dolphin Reef Beach in Israel
10. Semeti Beach, Lombok in Indonesia
11. Nui Beach, Koh Phi Phi in Thailand
12. Playa de los Muertos, Costa de Almería in Spain
13. Praia de João de Arens, Algarve in Portugal
14. Cala Conta, Ibiza in Spain
15. Playa Punta Uva in Costa Rica
16. Playa de las Conchas, Lanzarote in Spain
17. Koh Nang Yuan Beach Koh Tao in Thailand
18. Blue Lagoon in Cyprus
19. Porthcurno Beach, Cornwall in UK
20. Whitehaven Beach in Australia
21. Elafonissi Beach, Crete in Greece
It is time to buy a plane ticket and fly to one (or 10) of these destinations to experience the “Wow” yourself, and If you are interested to know more, you can visit https://www.beach-inspector.com/en/awards/wow to see other winners.