Last Updated on February 22, 2021The Best Honeymoon Ideas For You And Your Boo Is your honeymoon coming soon? Bored of going to the same old places with your boo and want a romantic getaway that will make your honeymoon special? You’ve come to the right corner because the honeymoon should always be a time to look back on and smile. Since every couple has their own preferences as to how they want to spend their special trip, I will show you 10 best honeymoon ideas that may suit your taste! Make the best memories with your wife or husband in one of these romantic honeymoon getaways that will help you relax and destress after all that stressful wedding planning you went through! Let’s see them now! 1. If you’re a foodie Do you call yourself a foodie couple? You will absolutely be in your element in one of these worldwide spots on this list of best honeymoon ideas:
- Tuscany, Italy: Isn’t cooking with your spouse in Italy one of the most unique ways to spend your honeymoon? In Tuscany, you can make delicious dishes at Tuscan Framehouse.
- New Orleans: New Orleans is not only the best city for fun and cultural events, but it’s also a food lover’s dream. Your honeymoon will be marked by an array of iconic French-inspired eateries and famous foods like the thick filé stock with seafood and or meat, gumbo (I see you mouth-watering there!).
- Bangkok, Thailand: Not only is Bangkok a city where you can catch some breathtaking elevated views, but it also has an abundance of precious dishes to offer you so you can enjoy a romantic honeymoon to the fullest (no pun intended). You can go on food tours, catch some cooking classes, and lose yourselves in the luscious street foods; the sky’s the limit.
- Antigua & Barbuda, Caribbean: You will find yourself (or lose yourself?) in turquoise waters and crystal clear sand. You can get plenty of space and privacy with your spouse in these gorgeous islands that are home to some of the friendliest and most welcoming people in the world. Don’t forget to share a kiss in the pink sunsets!
- Austin, Texas: Are you a sucker for music, hipster lifestyle, and sun-kissed beaches? Austin may not be a popular honeymoon destination, but it’s home to some of the prettiest beaches, much like in the Caribbean! Check out beaches like the Bolivar Peninsula and Crystal Beach where you can tan and get your fill of fresh seafood at some of the best seafood restaurants like Garbo’s, Clark’s Oyster Bar, Uchi, Turf N’ Surf Poboys, etc.
- Capri Island, Italy’s Bay of Naples: This island has swept many honeymooners off their feet, so surely you will fall under the spell of its stunning cliffs and tantalizing pebble beaches. You can go for hikes and dine at world-class restaurants, so don’t even think about missing out on this experience!